Earn bitcoins for free in the Philippines or anywhere in the world.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sign up for a Bitcoin Wallet

So now that you know what bitcoins are and  is ready to start earning free bitcoins, you  will need to setup a bitcoin wallet in order for you to receive or send your hard earned bitcoins. So a bitcoin wallet is more like your bank account where you keep your money, in this case your bitcoins. There are two types of wallet, a software wallet which you install in your computer or mobile device. The other one is a web wallet which is hosted by a third party and is often easier to use.

It is free to signup for a bitcoin wallet and you can chose from a lot of bitcoin wallet providers. I prefer to use Xapo and coins.ph as my wallet due to the convenience and security.


I use Xapo because of the security, convenience, and of course the real time payment when earning free bitcoins. You can either use the web-based interface or download the app for mobile use.

For those who are in the Philippines, I'd suggest that you open an account with Coins.ph. You can readily use the bitcoin address that they provide. I do use it for some of the programs that I joined but primarily, I'm using it to convert my bitcoins to cash. Or from their app, you can buy load for your mobile phones or pay your bills using bitcoins.

Comment if you need help in setting up of your wallet.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment