Earn bitcoins for free in the Philippines or anywhere in the world.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Proof of Payment: Earn Bitcoin by Typing Captcha

So I tried earning bitcoins by solving captchas and it is really paying. This is a follow up post to show the proof of payment that I have from using 2captcha  to earn bitcoins. You can do this from anywhere in the world and you can even do it from your Android phone. The proof of payments via Coins.ph is shown below.

I did not earn much, it's just a $9 withdrawal since I am not very active in typing. I do solve captchas to earn a few bitcoins once in a while and I also earn from the referrals. If you do want to start earning bitcoins without investment, go ahead and signup by clicking the image below.

2captcha

If you need help on How to withdraw Bitcoin in the Philippines? Just read our how to article and it will guide you in withdrawing your bitcoins to a bank, a payment center or pawnshop in the Philippines. Leave a comment is you have any questions.

Happy Earning Bitcoins Kabayan!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment