Earn bitcoins for free in the Philippines or anywhere in the world.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Easy Way to Earn Bitcoins With Your Phone

Most of us, including myself, are almost always on the go, and most likely you are using your mobile device too to access the internet. So my question is, can I still earn bitcoins using my phone or mobile device? We'll, aside from bitcoin faucets, is there another way to really earn? My answer is yes. You can definitely earn a few Satoshis or some Peso if you like using your phone. And it does not matter if you are using Android or Apple.

image is from coins.ph

So how do I earn using my phone? Well, I am a fan of coins.ph. I use their wallet to withdraw bitcoins to a Philippine bank account or sometimes pick it up using Cebuana. You can complete "mission" in coins.ph and get rewarded for it. Aside from referring others to use their service, you can also eanr by simply paying your bills, loading your phone and adding money to your wallet. Its that easy. You can even earn a few Satoshis by verifying your account.

So go ahead and use the coins.ph wallet to  earn online and get paid for simply doing some of your regular chores. Mabuhay and happy earning bitcoins in the Philippines! ,

No comments:

Post a Comment