Earn bitcoins for free in the Philippines or anywhere in the world.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Bitcoin Investment That Pays

Update: not paying

Well, most people say that all sites offering to double your bitcoins are ponzi. Meaning these are just scams. I couldn't agree more. Just like the could mining sites, sooner or later they close out. And I think this is just the same with any venture, if one is not successful then you really have to close out. Anyway, so I came upon Dollarstack4u while searching how I can double my bitcoin and tried the site and see if this will really pay. Well so far I am into in since July 24th and I am sharing the screenshot of my account below. I just invested $1 worth of bitcoin and of course cashed it out after having another $1 to invest so I have nothing to lose now.






You can also deposit using Payeer or Perfect Money but when you withdraw, you will have to use the method which you deposited the money. If you want to try this method of earning free bitcoins, go ahead and take the risks. I'd appreciate too if you can signup under me.




Happy earning free bitcoins kabayan!


No comments:

Post a Comment